Saturday, May 24, 2003

"Love from the center of who you are...be good friends who love deeply".

I think that J is trying to teach me some thing. every time I read lately it always come back to Love. no matter what other things He's trying to show me, He always brings it back to the simple fact that its all about Love.

He tells us to "Love from the center of who you are" or "be reckless in your love" or that "I can speak in in tounges of men and angels but with out Love I am nothing" and He says to live it out "lets not just talk about love; lets practice real love." and of course "Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly , love extravagantly. and the best of the three is Love."
and thats not even half!!

So you see I think there's a theme forming here.With all that said i need to thank a few people and tell them how much I love them....
I LOVE YOU
mom dad tim jen zack erika mike megan maddison and soon coming michaela shannon stacy nathan amy renee dylan jay erika kerry dianna ty carl regina seth jessica brad and anyone that I have failed to mention your in my thoughts and prayers...sorry gramma grampa and gramma.


if anyone would like references for any qoute please e-mail. just click my name at the end of the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home