Monday, June 09, 2003

So I went to the wonderful town of Kerrville this weekend.....Let me just state on the record that I HATE small town cops!! I got pulled over for absolutly nothing! I was going 4 miles UNDER the speed limit and driving stright and the stupid cop stoped me. then he gave me 2 different citations! so I spent this morning keeping myself out of jail.

Then on Sunday I went to a great Dora the explorer party for my niece's 3rd birthday. It was a wonderful family gathering as is any time that the Boothby family comes together. I have successfully conviced my mom that I am in a cult, and that I'm a heathen because I don't think that Alchol is a sin.

Highlights of the trip: seeing the dreded family I really do love them! the kids are getting so big... as soon as I can figure it out I'll put pics up.
I stayed with the Gordon's Sunday night which was soooo much fun. and I even went down to the Soul Cafe to visit everyone there. so overall it was a good weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home