Sunday, February 01, 2004

And once again I'm repeating my self....seriously, what is it? Why is it that everytime I'm happy with how things are going something comes up to bite me in the butt? I just posted how I'm really happy with my life and that I feel really loved...and then out of nowhere these old feellings come up. In the past I've felt like a tag along, and that I'm not really a part of things I'm just the girl that always happens to follow along. I can honestly say that haven't felt that way in a very long time until today. It seems far to often I feel that way when people ask us all how we know each other or how we came to Austin or really anything that has to do with Soul Cafe. I know that my friends love me, but sometimes I feel as if they (and/or others) see me as the groupie waiting to hear where the next stop will be.

I am not posting this to get any kind of sympothy of anything of the sorts. I simply needed to let this out because I know its just the ugly guy getting me down the best way he knows how. I don't want this feeling hanging over my head for the rest of my life. I thought that if I just put it out there then its gone. Its here on my blog and not in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home