Thursday, March 13, 2003

I'm pissed at Blogger!!!!
well either blogger or Stacy's Computer.

I took time out on Sunday to blog, I was even late for something because I was blogging and it didn't!! I hit the little post a publish and as far as I can see it never posted. So then what happen to all that that I wrote?

Oh well I'll get over it!!! ...........

See over it allready :)

I maned a booth for the SXSW film trade show. It was pretty interesting. You ask how did Lora get involved in a both for SXSW? This non profit film fest in Seattle called Damah called Mosiac "peeps" :) and asked them to help out because they couldn't afford to send some one to man the booth. So I vollunteered for Sunday. T he fun part was getting to wear the little pass that let me walk around and do anything...I kinda felt important or speacial. anyway the booth was for (Idon't really know how to make a link so we're going to see if this works)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home