Sunday, April 13, 2003

I feel as if I need to explain my self... in my first post Wabi-Sabi blog I stated that I wasn''t excited about spending an entire weekend with a bunch of "christians". After that post I was conforted by "concerned" friend about that statement, so I feel that I need to clearify and to do so I will use a few of Bea's terms. There is a difference between "christian" people and "christ like" people. I thought I was going to spend the weekend with "christian" people with their noses in the air telling me how much of a heathen I must be due to all of my "bad" habbits. In reality I spent the weekend with amazing people that where more Christ like and loved me for who I am and not the face(a.k.a. mask) I like or feeled compelled to put on in those kind of settings.

Thankyou wabi sabians for your love and support....all of you make me want more...more of the amazing unconditional love that only one could give. more of the community and friendship I feel when I'm with people like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home