Saturday, April 05, 2003

I have a friend that likes to ask those really annoying hard questions that no one like to ask or answer. And although we often laugh and tease her for asking those questions, we all know that , those are the questions that we NEED to ask and answer. She's a good friend the kind that really cares.

so the latest of these hard to answer questions was "whats making you grow" to rephrase it would be... "What in your life is making you, or encouraging you to grow, or reach toward God?"

You see I thought I was pretty comfortable in life right now I thought that for the first time in quite a long time I was really where I needed to be.

But now I question my self ... I'm I just sitting still in my comfy place not going any where? what is in my life that makes me want more?....

I go to church and I love it I really enjoy the people that are there and I've got 2 of the coolest "pastors" you could ask for...But I still haven't commited to anything!

I have a community with my friends. Which I love. They have always been there for me when I need them.

But what makes me want more? Do I need to want more?
who is God to me? Is he really my "friend" if so shouldn't I want to hang out with Him more than I do?
....but why is it so hard for me to just "hang out" with Him?.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home