Thursday, March 13, 2003

Shannon asked me the other night if I felt like I had accountabilty. My immiediate response was yes because thats what your sopose to say. But what exactly is "accountability"? and why is it "So Important" to our christian walk? now get me wrong and don't start sending a thousand e-mails telling me "your praying for me". I know that it is important to have people stand with you because we are human and we do fqall and we do mess up and we all need those people to stand by us. But I guess my question would be "Is accountability a result of friendship or are we soposed to have something else?" I mean in order to have "real Accountablity" are we spose to sit down with a list of questions every week?

I think even after thinking about it my answer would still be yes, because I think that my friends care enough about me to call me out on something or notice if I'm not around. ( well atleast I hope they do).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home