Sunday, July 06, 2003

I opened blogger and have been sitting here staring at the screen trying to think of what to say. Sometimes I have so much to say that I can't get to a computer fast enough and then theres times like this when I sit and can't think of a single thing to say. In my mind I was going through all that I have done with in the past couple of weeks...and as you can tell I have a very exciting life since I am now blogging about how I have nothing to blog about! Wow its pretty depressing when you write it out.

I guess really the only thing thats big right now in my life is that I'm so far beyound POOR that the just using the word poor is an understatement. I got my check last Thuresday before I went to work My bank account is so far overdrawn that I couldn't afford to deposit so I had to go to the check cashing place. I walked out with a money order for rent and one for my ticket and $50.00 to last the next two weeks. which it is only 3 days later and I only have $8.00 left. Yep!!! I'm a poor woman!!!!

It's all good I always make things work. Well actually God always takes care of me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home