Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I almost never bitch about work on my blog so bare with me through this one!!!

I don't understand how I could be expected to do the job of 5 people. As you all know I work at Walgreens in the photo lab...my managers are allways telling me that my first priority is the lab, but then they pile all this other crap on me to do. Now I don't mind doing other work if my work is done first. But thats not the case. When we close at night photo has to make sure all the orders are done then close down the lab, clean the lab, do maintance on the machines then go out to the floor and face the entire front 1/2 of the store including the front wall. I usally can't start any of it untill around 9:30 or 10:00 and I'm soposed to be done by 11:00.

So last night I was way backed up and supper busy so after a huge desscusion with my manager he says "I know your busy so I told the floor person to help you face your 1/2 of the store when their done with thiers." I think that in order to have my first priority the lab it should sound more like "Lora, would you help face the floor as soon as your done in the lab."

I'm only one person....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home