Saturday, August 23, 2003

I finished "Lamb" by chris Moore last week. It was a great book very funny and interesting. Oddly enough I feel like I know Josh and his deciples allot better, even though the book was complete fiction. I guess it gave me a new way of looking at His life and everything He was...you know Jesus really did have a family and friends that had to not only listen to him say that His time was coming but be there when it happen. What would you do if your best friend or love of your life was being tortured and hung on a cross right in front of you. I guess I was always focused on the cross, but there is so much more to it.

It's funny that I would get something real out of a book that was ment to be a funny spoof on the legendary story.

nighty-night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home