Friday, August 15, 2003

Things I learned about myself this week


    I not only desire, but Need both verbal and visual recognition.(ie: I need to be told and showed
    that me and my work are appriciated.)

    I am an independent person, and I like to do things on my own.

    I expect to much from others

    I need to feel not only included but needed

    My #1 pet peeve is to be treated like I'm stupid

    I take things to personel


I am 24 years old, I know how to go to work, I know how to do my job, I know how to care for a child or an animal. I'm an adult, so treat me like one.Don't treat me like a child or any less of a person than you are. I may not be the smartest person in the world, but I'm not stupid!


Most of you know me well enough to know that I enjoy doing things for other people. If there is something I can help you with I'll do it. sometimes to the point that I spread myself so thin doing everyone else's work that I don't have time for my own.


Now some of these things I've known for awhile, but most of it is brand new. Considering that my friends sometimes know me better than I do you all probably allready know all this. I'm sorry I thought I was less high maintence than apparently I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home