Friday, August 08, 2003

I Hate Texas summers!! My AC in my car broke last week, and I'm now remembering just how hot it can get. I was soposed to get it fixed last weekend so I drove all the way to Kerrville (2 hours) to my parents where the machanic was, only to find out that I really couldn't get it fixed 'cause we couldn't get the part. Me being the spoiled brat that I am thru a fit. I finally came to terms with the fact that I was just going to have to live with out AC.
As I drove to work today in 100+ degrees I decided to call and check in on the progress of my part...My dad has it sittting in his office!!! now how annoying is that!! all I need to have AC again is a chance to drive home long enough for them to put this part in...which should only take a couple minutes.

so here's the annoying part...I don't have a single day off for the next 2 weeks!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home