Sunday, August 24, 2003

"would you like to try a free hand treatment?"

I worked my "other" job today, which is manafacturing and selling bath and body products such as sugarscrubs, lotions, and creams for my friend Life. We do retail shows where we demo our product at places such as malls, conventions and occasionally home shows. so after 11 hours of "whould you like to try a free hand treatment?" I have a couple of great story's...the best of which....

this lady comes up to the both and after trying all the products says "wow this stuff is really great" so Life gives her the prices and says "would you like to pamper yourself today?" The lady again feels her renewed soft and silky hands and says "well I'm going down to Dillards, I'll pray about it and maybe come back". Now I'm thinking what is there to pray about? ITS LOTION!! Was God up at Dillards, was He going to have little chat with her, and tell her Thou shalt not buy lotion, You are to have eternally dry skin for the rest of your life. This lady must have a really difficult time in the grocery store..."Dear God, should I get Skippy or Jif, mayonase or mircle whip, do I really deserve this steak or this cake and icecream?"

I think I owe God a thank you for allowing me to make some decisions on my own. Mind you I don't always make the right one, but He's always there to help me out.

needless to say the lady never came back so I guess she really is destined to have dry skin the rest of her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home