Thursday, October 16, 2003

I found out this morning that Phil found a different apt. I'm happy that he was able to find something that was better for him.

I guess the biggest reason I want to be a part of this is because, I don't want to NOT be a part of it. I know everyone will say "but you are a part of it Lora, you just won't be living there. Your still a part of our comunity and we still love you." I know my friends and I know me...we don't call, we seldom make plans with enough notice to call any one. and I'm afraid thats what will happen. They'll call even less because everyones already there.

so instead of feeling sorry for myself and throughing my own little pity party I have decided to repost a list of some things I discovered about myself this past summer. I'm reposting this list because I need you guys to help me in the next couple of months.

Things I learned about myself this week


I not only desire, but Need both verbal and visual recognition.(ie: I need to be told and showed
that me and my work are appriciated.)

I expect to much from others

I need to feel not only included but needed

My #1 pet peeve is to be treated like I'm stupid

I take things to personel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home