Wednesday, May 11, 2005

OK so I just remembered that I put comments on my blog. So I go thru and read them...To my surprise I see an old friend that I have missed. Some how he found me. That makes me happy. But then I also find someone that I could only imagined lost his way meaning to post on some other persons blog. I don't think that anyone who knows me now or ever would say any thing that mean to me!!!! Thanks Nathan for watching my back when I'm not looking.

I do think it's sad that someone feels the need to spread such hatred wherever he/she goes. If it is someone who really meant it for me then who are you? Please let yourself be known. Tell me what have I ever done to make you feel like you have to not only knock me on my ass but also trample all over me!!!!

ok I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home