Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Ok I just relized how many people blog that I know!!! It's almost impossible to keep up with them all... But I'm not complaining I love being able to here all about the things that are going on in my friends lives.

another boring day off!! I loved it!

I was invited to go out with a few paople from work tomarrow night...and ofcorse I said yes. As soon as I did I get an e-mail inviting me to go out with all of my great friends so now I'm torn... do I keep my word and go to Trudy's with my co-workers... Or do what I really want to do and go to speakeasy with my friends that I know love me, and that are driving 2 hours to see me (well not really me but everyone and i guess I could be counted as part of the whole). I think we all know what I'll do...I'll invite my co-workers to speakeasy instead so that I don't ditch out on anyone.

the only problem is that it never works when you bring 2 total groups of friends together! why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home