Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Today God showed me alittle about what it means to live in comunity. Which is great because thats what I have been praying for. call me crazy but I'm excited about all of this...I think that God has amazing things planed, things that won't always be easy.

I got a call this morning (around 11 but I was still asleep) from a friend of Shannons that I have never met. She told me that Shannon gave her my # for baby-sitting...Thank God I could really use the money this week. then a call from Nathan...Abigal needs to go to the vet AGAIN and Amy has the car, So I get in the car and take the baby girl to the doc. then another call this time Shannon ( I had called earlier asking to use her laundry fascility) she's in San Antonio but if I wanted to go have dinner with her and the S.A. crew then I could pick up her key and do my laundry.

I decided a week ago that it was now time for me to get serious with God. I deciced that I'm going to fast one day a week untill I felt other wise. I've come to a place where I know I don't have a deep intimate relationship with God and I want one I want to know God and if it means feeling hungry to remind me to pray then thats what I need to do.

2 weeks down, I don't expect an audible voice or anything but am I missing something? I guess patience?!

As my comunity I ask you all to pray for not just me but us as a comunity for vision, that we would know and understand what it really means to live in comunity to really be diciples of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home