Sunday, May 29, 2005

I PASSED !!!!!

The last step I needed to take to be enrolled at ITT was a test. It's called the accuplacer. Now this wasn't a pass/fail test, but you could pass or fail it...Good news is that I passed!! The only part I didn't do to hot on was the math (which has always been my best subject) but all is well I will just have to take some tutorials. So I have orientation on Saturday and then start classes in a week or 2. WOW, I really can't believe that I'm actually doing this.

yesterday at work I was asked if I were a student, ofcorse I promptly responded "no". I then had to correct my self "wait, Yes, Yes I am a student" My did that sound weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lora! I am really proud of you! I hope you love being a "student" and that you achieve all you want to achieve.

I have thought a lot about you guys lately (Stacy, Nathan, etc.) and hope you are doing well. My first year in Austin was fabulous! Now time for summer, trainings and relaxing.

Maybe we can meet up some time...It would be great to catch up.

Take care.
Love ya,

Amanda Bradley

Mon May 30, 09:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home