Sunday, October 26, 2003

soooo tired I can't go on...I can't go on....

Must go on!!

how am I so tired I'm soposed to be on vacation!?
I just can't say no...Sugar Scrubs all day yesturday (7:00am till 10:00pm)
Sugar Scrubs today (7:00am till 4:00pm) Move stacy and shannon tomarrow (while Stacy is at the beach and Shannon is at another sugar scrub show) then off to make more sugar scrubs monday and tuesday...then finally my vacation will begin tuesday evening with a family visit in K-town then to the ranch on wednesday and Thuresday then back to Austin Friday by way of San Antonio to say a happy birthday to my BIG BOY Dylan who is now 8 years old. Then another sugar scrub show bright and early saturday morning and sunday then back to work on friday.

Wow somehow my vacation doesn't really seem like a vacation...I only have 2 days at the ranch! thats not really enough time to relax. I wish I wasn't so pursuaded by money! Actually its not so much the money but the fact that I know my friends are stressing about how to get everything done and I have a whole week of nothing so why not help. but then I'm not taking the "me" time I need. Everyone one else was able to take off this summer and get far away from here when I couldn't now it's my turn and I still can't. I even feel guilty for leaving for the 3 days that I am! Vacation will be over in 7 days and life will go back to normal and someday in the year 2023 I'll take a proper vacation and disapear into the void of the outside world. untill then I'll just go on.

love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home