Thursday, November 02, 2006

The 5th Floor

Ok Michael is now out of the ICU!!
He has been moved up to the 5th floor. His body is actually disposing of the access brain fluid on it's own, HIP HIP HORRY!! So this means...No shunt!

This is all really, really good news.

I got school all squared away. After my 3 month break due to my lil brothers injury, I will be returning back to classes at the end of this month. I'm very sad to say that I'm not really looking forward to it...well maybe more like just not real excited about it. I've gotten real used to all this time on my hands. But I guess I can't really quit now I have to follow thru...concidering the cost and the fact that my history with this concept isn't all that great.
So it's off to school I go. (Maybe I should get a new lunch box, or back pack or I don't know what do you take on the first day of school?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these days, I think you take a gun to your first day of school. You should get a new gun for your first day.

Tue Nov 07, 09:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home